My journey in jagat mandir

My journey in Jagat mandir
 We all go to school and many of us changes many school but some one sit in the same school till the last day of school similarly 7 years ago was the first day i came to jagat mandir school. 
In the first day of school i was very excited to go in class i was in class 3 when i came into jagat mandir school.

I was very happy and one sister showed me the class and i entered into the class teachers of jm were very nice and they were nice to me on my first day of school. Learning the different kind of things in the same classroom makes me more familiar to this school. But when i was junior my none of the friends were prefer to talk to me i was always alone ans i used to go in library and enjoy reading books. some time i used feel i am that much useless that my none of the friend talk to me. also there was on funny rules in class when we were small the first girl of the class used to be leader of whole girls gang similarly aakriti was our leader and all used to follow what she used to say if she doesnt talk to one person then whole class wouldnt talk to that person when i remember those thing it makes me laugh. It is also one small part of my memory as small i used to hate  aakriti because she never talk to me nicely. but as time changes she also changes now she is my  close friend. she is very good and friendly. 

One of the best part of our school is that they used have a ECA twice a week not only at study but our jm teachers used to encourage student on the thing where they were talented. they always support to students. But in our school teachers only give more focus to talented student more then weak student am also one of the weak student and i have felt this discrimination from our teachers. It really makes weak student hopeless and they will not be able to be close with teachers.

As time changes we used to have lot of fun in class in 8 class we were in college side building. none of the teachers used to see us so  we  used to have lot of fun if teachers were late for 5 min also then whole class used to come out of the class and play and when suddenly deepak sir used to came with stick we used to ran so fastly my saying sir aayo sir ayo it was really fun and we all gonna miss it in coming days. 

we  were habitual to eat in class while sir was teaching. once deepak sir found out that and he took all our food in 10 class. we were laughing beacause it was almost finished and he got us at last deepak sir is one of the best teacher of jm weather he shouts or he scold us but he is diffrent we rarely see  deepak sir laughing with us  he is very motivative teacher and supportive he always support student to do any thing.

In the last year of school i loved every thing but i hate one thing from the school since three years i was spending good time with my friends in section B but unfortunately they changed my section and i was feeling like i am being separated  from the friends with whom i am close since 5 6 years. in other section i was not too much close with them  i used to talk with them but not like my friends so separating from the group felt so bad to me only i was out of that class so i miss them in another section.

But journey with jagat mandir school is very memorable and awesome after SEE all will be separated from each other and we all gonna miss our school life.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

experience of SEE exam cancelled and covid-19