My father

My father
 When my father died I felt apart of me die with him, because I knew I would never see him again. Ever since that day my life has never been the same. I dont know what can i write about him but i asked with my mother about his habit.

Dad plays an important role in every step their child takes. They’re like warriors who will fight every battle for the sake of their child’s happiness. A father’s love will never end until the end of time. However, some children grow up without a father, some lose their dad because of death like mine. Not everyone is given the chance to spend their entire life with their father because of so many different reasons that they have no control over. As i did not got a chance to spend with him and i dont know what can i write about him. mother used to say he was very kind and he was caring he used to care for our family. he used to help every one and he was little bit moody type but he was caring. now  i dont know about him and i feel blessed to those child who is getting love and care of their father since child hood to till now because not every one will get a chance to spend their life with father who  can support in every faith of their life.

Thank you....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

experience of SEE exam cancelled and covid-19

My journey in jagat mandir